Wisconsin Old Fashioned
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing says “it’s cocktail time” like a Wisconsin Old Fashioned! This unique drink is a staple of supper clubs all over the Wisconsin Northwoods. But you can make this yummy concoction at home too! Brandy Sweet, Whiskey Sour, Bourbon Press…the options are many. But the Wisconsin Old Fashioned is all built on the same base. A lovely muddled combination of fruits, sugar, and bitters. A staple for the Wisconsin Old Fashioned are bitters. What is this exotic elixir? Bitters are a tonic made from aromatic herbs, spices, roots, bark and fruits chosen for their flavor. There is also neutral-flavored alcohol added into bitters, such as vodka. Bitters can be infused with a plethora of flavorful ingredients. They add that extra “oomph” to your drinks! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes