We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Thick, creamy, caramel-colored clouds of whipped coffee over a cup of hot milk, it’s almost like a reverse latte. If you are a coffee-lover like me, this drink will surely entice you to get out of bed in the morning! Did you know you can whip coffee in the same way you would whip cream? The trick is to use equal parts instant coffee, sugar and hot water. The end result is a hot beverage that tastes like it came straight out of a café. Read on if you want to try preparing this coffee foam at home."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes