Thai Iced Tea
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is an easy Thai Iced tea recipe with warm and spicy flavors with a swirl of creamy sweetness. It is refreshing on a hot day and cools your palate after a spicy meal. This easy Thai iced tea recipe is a blend of different recipes. Feel free to adjust the spices to make it your own! Thai Iced Tea Making Tips: If you would like the have your tea sweeter, add another spoonful of sweetened condensed milk. Other options for adding milk to your tea would be heavy cream, whole milk, coconut milk or almond milk. You may have to adjust your sweetness if you opt for one of these ingredients. It is best to let the tea cool completely before mixing the tea with the sweetened condensed milk. But if you are like me, and want your delicious drink NOW fill a glass half full with crushed ice."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Strawberry Kiwi Vodka Drink Recipe
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Tapioca Pudding
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes