We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Strawberry Freeze- A sweet and refreshing drink bursting with fresh strawberries and creamy ice cream. Perfect for berry season! Ingredients Needed: Strawberries Vanilla ice cream Strawberry gelatin Boiling water Lemon juice Lemon lime soda Strawberries: Fresh strawberries are recommended, however, you can use frozen. You will have to let them defrost beforehand. Also, there will be more liquid with the frozen version, so, you may need to adjust the amount of ice cream. Gelatin: AKA “Jell-O” or brand equivalent Lemon lime soda: 7 UP- Sierra Mist- Sprite or again, brand equivalent"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Strawberry Kiwi Vodka Drink Recipe
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Tapioca Pudding
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes