Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie tastes like dessert but is actually a nutrient-rich start to your day. Loaded with protein and antioxidants, this “cheesecake” will leave you energized and healthy, not loaded down with guilt. Smoothies are one of my favorite ways to get a generous dose of vitamins and nutrients quickly and easily. If you have five simple ingredients and two minutes, you have a super tasty breakfast, snack or dessert. This Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie is one of my go-to recipes when my sweet tooth is demanding and I’m trying to be good."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes