We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Irish coffee is a delicious dessert cocktail that’s made with hot, strong coffee and Irish whiskey then sweetened with brown sugar and topped with lightly whipped cream. Enjoying a cup of coffee after dinner is a treat that many people enjoy. An Irish Coffee combines your after dinner warm-up with a spiked dessert twist. When drinking an Irish coffee, the coffee is sipped through the top layer of frothy cream, some of which joins the coffee in your mouth making this is a delicious, creamy after dinner drink! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time2 min
- 1 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 2 ounces heavy cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Baby Blue Punch
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Shaken Espresso With Brown Sugar And Quick Homemade Oatmilk
- Homemade Mcdonalds Strawberry Milkshake In The Blender
- Shirley Temple Recipe
- Dalgona Matcha Latte
- Lemonade Prosecco Punch
- Iced Chocolate Latte
- An Easy Bbq Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Strawberry Pudding Milk Shake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes