No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake with Citrus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is a cashew-based raw, vegan, and Paleo cheesecake adorned with slices of juicy citrus. It’s incredibly creamy, a little tangy, and lightly sweetened with maple syrup. It’s a vegan, raw cheesecake, using with soaked and blended cashews to form a super creamy base. The lemon flavor adds brightness, which is mellowed out by the creamy coconut cream. Maple syrup adds a hint of sweetness, too. The silky smooth cheesecake filling is smoothed on top of a lightly sweetened coconut & almond flour crust. After a stint in the freezer, the lemon cheesecake is firmed up and ready to garnish."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes