How To Make Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Having a homemade vanilla chai tea latte on hand is basically like having my favorite coffee shop in my kitchen. Just a great recipe to start the day with–without having to drive anywhere. When you want something a little different from a plain cup of black tea or coffee, this homemade vanilla chai latte has your back. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love a good cup of joe. But sometimes, a girl’s gotta have something with a bit more fun. With this chai tea latte, you get that gooey caramel mixed with fabulous sweet and spicy smooth chai flavors, and a burst of coffee for a quick pick-me-up to get you started or keep you going."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes