Homemade Eggnog Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A classic holiday treat, this easy homemade eggnog cocktail is thick, rich and flavorful – everything a good eggnog should be! While we love to toast in the new year with this Cranberry Processo Punch, this boozy eggnog drink is our favorite for Christmas. A delicious eggnog cocktail includes some good quality rum. Perfect for sipping with friends or while curled up in front of a fireplace with cozy socks and a blanket draped over your lap."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time20 min
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 ounces rum
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Rosé & Watermelon Smoothie
- Blood Orange Cocktail
- 4th Of July Jello Shots
- Summertime Watermelon Punch Recipe
- Dalgona Matcha Latte
- Blue Hawaiian Mai Tai
- Delicious And Nutritious Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Strawberry Lemonade Layered Smoothie
- Pimms Cup #2
- Super Refreshing Sparkly Blueberry Maple Lemonade
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes