Homemade Eggnog Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A classic holiday treat, this easy homemade eggnog cocktail is thick, rich and flavorful – everything a good eggnog should be! While we love to toast in the new year with this Cranberry Processo Punch, this boozy eggnog drink is our favorite for Christmas. A delicious eggnog cocktail includes some good quality rum. Perfect for sipping with friends or while curled up in front of a fireplace with cozy socks and a blanket draped over your lap."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time20 min
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 ounces rum
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes