Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple Frozen Jalapeño Margarita recipe was made for relaxing in the sunshine and enjoying life. It is mildly spicy yet incredibly light and refreshing all at the same time. Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe it! This jalapeño margarita recipe includes the three classic margarita ingredients; tequila, triple sec, and lime. Plus, we added a little jalapeño and sugar for some spicy sweetness and blended it up with ice to create delicious magic. This recipe is really quick and easy. First, remove the stems and seeds from the jalapeño. Next, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Then pour it up and garnish! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes