We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Totally refreshing and healthy green smoothie that features kale, spinach, avocado, coconut water, lime and spirulina! It’s part of the cleanse plan. I hope you like it!"
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time1 min
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup coconut water
- a handful of baby spinach and kale
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina (optional)
Place avocado, frozen pineapple, spinach and kale in a blender. Add Spirulina and a squeeze of lime juice. Pour coconut water over. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer smoothie to serving glasses. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Meatballs
- Dal Makhani
- Old Fashioned Sour Cream Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Chili Cheese Dog Sloppy Joes
- Easy Rum Balls
- Pepper Crusted Roast Beef
- Chocolate Cookies
- Rava Fish Fry
- Kerala Style Fish Biryani
- Cheese Straws Made Easy With Puff Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes