Dalgona Matcha Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Dalgona Matcha Latte recipe is a sweet latte topped with whipped matcha foam - it's delicious and it looks gorgeous! A matcha latte is a sweet, creamy, comforting drink. Sometimes though, you want to step it up a little. Give it some flair. That’s where the Dalgona Matcha Latte comes in. Ingredients 1 egg white or 2 tbsp aquafaba (aka chickpea liquid) 2 tbsp sugar, granulated white, turbinado, or cane 1 tsp matcha powder, culinary grade 1 cup milk, I used coconut milk, but any kind works"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes