We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You need a simple but beautiful cocktail for the holidays, and this cranberry mimosa will be a hit with everyone. Just 3 ingredients and 3 minutes and you’ll be toasting the season! Mimosas are not just for Mother’s Day and brunch. They are a celebratory cocktail that can be enjoyed year round. This cranberry version is ideal for fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Whether you are hosting a large party or intimate get-together, this cranberry mimosa is a delicious twist with holiday spirit."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time3 min
- 4 ounces sparkling wine or Prosecco
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pure cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes