Butterfly Pea Tea
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Butterfly pea tea or blue tea is a herbal drink that is very popular in Thailand. It’s lovely either hot or cold and you can add more flavor to it with a bit of honey and a squeeze of lime! To make this tea, you can either use fresh or dried butterfly pea flowers. You can pretty much decide if you want to use just a few or a lot of flowers. If you want to get its benefits, then it’s better to use more. But if you want to achieve a light blue tea, then a few is enough. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes