Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Best Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe by Campbell's will satisfy every sports fan, party-goer, and buffalo sauce enthusiast. While embracing all of the zesty heat of buffalo chicken wings, this buffalo chicken dip sidesteps the mess and the red-stained fingers. This recipe is incredibly creamy, filled with bleu, mozzarella, and cream cheese. You're going to want to dig a celery stick into this pronto. Best of all, this thirty-minute recipe feeds over thirty people--although once you taste this Best Buffalo Chicken Dip, you might not want to share. Enjoy!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cup Franks® Redhot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or any flavor Franks Redhot Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 1/2 package 10-ounce packages Pepperidge Farm® Distinctive Cracker Trio (about 96 crackers)
Alternate Preparation: To make this dip in the microwave, use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above but do not bake. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
Make Ahead: This dip can be kept warm in a small slow cooker or fondue pot on the buffet table.
Recipe Note: To reduce the fat in this recipe, use Neufchâtel or light cream cheese and reduced-fat blue cheese salad dressing.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with cut up fresh vegetables as well as the crackers for dipping.
Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the crackers for dipping.
"This Buffalo & Blue Potato Salad is a fun twist on the classic. Loaded with blue cheese crumbles, celery and hot sauce, this awesome side dish will be an instant favorite!"Buffalo & Blue Potato Salad
Read NextThe Best Cowboy Caviar
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use