Strawberry-Raspberry Jell-O Whipped Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Strawberry-Raspberry Jell-O Whipped Cheesecake Layered Salad is fruity, creamy and so refreshing. Summer-inspired? Oh yeah! I think Grandma MacCarty was onto something with this retro Jell-O salad from way back when. Have you heard of Strawberry Jell-O Layered Sour Cream Salad? Well, when she made it, she put a different spin on it and I'm so glad she did. Sour cream with jello just does not sound good to me, even though a lot of people do like it that way! But I bet they would like Grandma MacCartys version better! The updated version of THIS old-school recipe has 2 firm layers of strawberry and raspberry Jell-O mixed, mascerated strawberries, raspberries, mashed bananas and crushed pineapple layered with whipped cream cheese in the middle. Yup I think THIS sounds wayyyy better! You should try it!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes