Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make an easy and simple but yummylicious treat that both kids and adults will love with this foolproof jam donuts recipe! Nothing beats a classic dessert! This jam donuts recipe makes light, fluffy donuts, filled with just the right amount of strawberry jam for the perfect tea time treat. The ultra traditional donut recipe could be played up all kinds of different ways but I personally prefer this simple version which I believe is a great dessert in any season."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight
- 6-Layer Sex In A Pan
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Banana Layer Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream Recipe
- 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Dunkaroo Dip
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Bread
- How To Make The Best Dinner Rolls In The World
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Make Apple Crisp
- Spinach Artichoke Bread
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pretzels
- Slow Cooker New England Corn Chowder
- The Perfect Burger Recipe
- Vodka Watermelon & Basil Granita – Heat Wave Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes