Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
"Looking for unique cheesecake recipes? Look no further! Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake is an easy, frozen, no bake dessert that combines an easy-to-make strawberry cheesecake layer, made with Cool Whip and cream cheese, with a layer of strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Frozen for hours or overnight, unmold this luscious concoction onto a pretty platter, dollop with Cool Whip and then top with fresh strawberries. A spectacular-looking dessert, this delicious recipe will “wow” friends and family."
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 2 cups Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 1 cup Strawberry Dessert Topping
- (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup reserved strawberry juice from defrosting the frozen strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, for garnish
- red gel food coloring (optional)
Clear space in your freezer to fit a loaf pan.