Baked Blueberry Orange Beignets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These baked beignets can be whipped up in a matter of minutes and are filled with a sweet blueberry orange jam! Rolled in cinnamon sugar and topped with powdered sugar and orange zest, this easy beignet recipe is sure to be a hit at your next breakfast or brunch! These can be made in the morning quickly for a tasty breakfast treat or made as an after dinner dessert. We love these all year around and love how simple the recipe is!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Cabbage
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Chia Seed Jam With Any Fruit
- Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes Recipe
- Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe
- Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
- Black Bean Salad
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- Roasted Summer Veggie Salad Bowls Recipe With Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Legume Ham Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes