11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
3-Ingredient Blueberry Compote
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This 3-Ingredient Blueberry Compote is a quick and easy way to use up fresh or frozen blueberries and transform them into something super delicious. Its perfect served over pancakes, waffles, ice cream, cheesecake, or whatever else your heart desires. This delicious blueberry compote recipe will help complement the foods you already love by giving them just a little bit of added sweetness and tasty blueberry flavor. Serve this compote at your next brunch or put it on the table when you serve dessert. You'll be amazed at how quickly it disappears!
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes