11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
3-Ingredient Blueberry Compote
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This 3-Ingredient Blueberry Compote is a quick and easy way to use up fresh or frozen blueberries and transform them into something super delicious. Its perfect served over pancakes, waffles, ice cream, cheesecake, or whatever else your heart desires. This delicious blueberry compote recipe will help complement the foods you already love by giving them just a little bit of added sweetness and tasty blueberry flavor. Serve this compote at your next brunch or put it on the table when you serve dessert. You'll be amazed at how quickly it disappears!
Makes: 1 Cup
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Cake Truffles
- Candy Corn Trash Dessert
- Halloween Oreo Bat Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Poke Cake
- Mocha Cake with Kahlua Coffee Buttercream
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Brownie
- Easy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- No Bake Baileys Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Fudge Frosting
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes