Red Velvet Halloween Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Red Velvet Halloween Cupcakes with whipped cream cheese frosting is sure to give all the little ghouls and goblins a sugary fright at home or for a Halloween party. Who can resist a perfect baked sweet, yet slightly macabre bloody knife cupcakes for Halloween? This Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe has a lovely airy tender crumb with a hint of chocolate flavoring from the cocoa. To top it all off, the dreamy frosting is made with butter along with cream cheese. The cream cheese helps tame the sweetness and plays nicely with the red velvet cocoa flavoring."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Air Fryer English Breakfast
- Spinach Egg Bake
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With A Marshmallow Filling
- Brownie Buckeye Cookies
- Easy Ooey Gooey Christmas Cake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Recipe With Cream Cheese Icing
- Christmas Tree Brownies
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes