Raspberry Parfait Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Raspberry Parfait Dessert is a creamy, cool dessert that’s a welcome little treat during Summer’s heat. It’s easy to put together and waits in your refrigerator until your ready to serve it. As good as it is as a quick dessert for the Summer, it’s also perfect for celebrations all year round. I really don’t like putting desserts into one little category like “Summer Dessert”. Raspberry Parfait Dessert has more versatility than that, and I like that in a dessert. Raspberry Parfait Dessert, an easy, delicious sweet treat you can make all year long, ENJOY! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes