Pineapple Yogurt Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Only 3 ingredients are needed to make this easy, no-bake pineapple yogurt dessert! This potluck favorite can be whipped up in 10 minutes. We love a quick and easy dessert. Whether it’s a holiday and you’re busy with everything else in the kitchen, or you just need something tasty and fast to take to a gathering, pineapple yogurt dessert is a sure bet. Special thanks to Cathy for sharing this recipe with us! Grab your ingredients and lets get cooking! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 2/5 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 20 ounces can crushed pineapple
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes