Pineapple Yogurt Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Only 3 ingredients are needed to make this easy, no-bake pineapple yogurt dessert! This potluck favorite can be whipped up in 10 minutes. We love a quick and easy dessert. Whether it’s a holiday and you’re busy with everything else in the kitchen, or you just need something tasty and fast to take to a gathering, pineapple yogurt dessert is a sure bet. Special thanks to Cathy for sharing this recipe with us! Grab your ingredients and lets get cooking! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 2/5 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 20 ounces can crushed pineapple
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes