Peach Cheesecake Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I created this flavorful dessert after making Cherry Dump Cake for the first time a few months ago. While the dump cake was great for a cold winter evening, this version, made with peaches and dollops of almond cheesecake, is truly spectacular for a summertime treat. It is quick to prepare, decadently delicious, transports easily, and serves a small crowd. Absolutely perfect for your next potluck!"
- 1 can Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract, divided use
- 1 cup Granulated sugar, divided use
- 3 cups Water
- 24 ounces Frozen sliced peaches, semi-thawed and diced
- 1 15.25 oz, Box white cake mix
- 8 ounces Package, Cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, melted
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together teaspoon extract, cup sugar, and water. Stir in peaches then pour evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 of dry cake mix.
In a small deep mixing bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 teaspoon extract, and cream cheese on low speed until smooth. Add flour and egg. Beat on low speed until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over cake mix. Sprinkle with remaining cake mix then drizzle evenly with melted butter.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 12-16.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe
- Apple Walnut Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Cane Cookies
- Try the Grey Stuff Recipe With Brownies
- Cinnamon Pecan Elephant Ears
- Ursula Inspired Disney Villain Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites
- French Crêpes
- Glitter Brownie Pops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes