Old-fashioned Blueberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Old-Fashioned Blueberry Cobbler recipe is a delicious way to enjoy fresh summer blueberries! The warm fruit filling is topped with light, buttery biscuits for a special breakfast or an easy dessert. Don't forget a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! During the warm summer months, you can't beat a rustic dessert that's made with fresh fruit. This blueberry cobbler recipe is made from scratch, comes together quickly, and is a lovely way to showcase your sweet, juicy berries! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Breakfast Cake
- Rosemary Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Old-fashioned Orange Juice Cake
- Zucchini With Garlic, Sage And Fresh Lemon
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts With Banana And Lime
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Pecan Pie
- Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Pumpkin Pudding Cake With Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Banana Pudding Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes