Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Old Fashioned Rice Pudding …old fashioned comfort food at it’s best! This recipe came from Taste of Home, the recipe site that makes it their business to give you fantastic recipes every day of the year anytime you need them. One time, I did a search on Taste of Home and came across this recipe for Old Fashioned Rice Pudding. I checked the recipe out, and then after I read the reviews. From there, I decided to make it. It did not disappoint. Actually, it was just what I was looking for. This old fashioned rice pudding is creamy and delicious. The pudding starts out being cooked on the stove, then poured into a buttered casserole dish, covered with foil and finished in the oven. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe
- Apple Walnut Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Cane Cookies
- Try the Grey Stuff Recipe With Brownies
- Cinnamon Pecan Elephant Ears
- Ursula Inspired Disney Villain Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites
- French Crêpes
- Glitter Brownie Pops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes