No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you like Strawberry shortcake you will LOVE this no-bake strawberry dessert! Made with just 3 simple ingredients and barely any prep work, this no-bake icebox cake really could not be any easier to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight). But trust me, the wait is worth it! Served straigt from the fridge, this strawberry icebox cake is cool, creamy, and absolutely delicious."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes