Natural Mint Shamrock Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make a natural mint shamrock shake for the kids this year. I’ve always been fascinated with St. Patrick’s Day from the legend to the food. When the kids were little, we used to sprinkle gold glitter from the door of their bedroom to the front door while they were asleep. When they woke up, they were convinced that a leprechaun had visited them during the night. The kids love milkshakes and they’d be quite happy with a shamrock shake from the local fast food place, but I prefer something a bit healthier. There’s a bit of flexibility when making this natural mint shamrock shake. The key is no food coloring and to add several fresh peppermint leaves. That way it is a fresh mint milkshake rather than one that uses artificial flavoring."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes