Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making whoopie pies is a fun kitchen activity the kids will love, or just a delicious treat to serve with all your other football party snacks! These pumpkin whoopie pies are miniature, so they make great single-serve fall treats. You’re baking a soft cookie and combining it with a tasty cream cheese filling. This means they look complicated, but they’re not! These mini pumpkin whoopie pies are fun for an after school treat or to take along to a harvest festival."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes