Lemon Lush Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Lemon Lush Dessert is a light, sunny and refreshing recipe for spring and summer dining. Layers of cream cheese, lemon pie filling, and whipped cream are framed by a lovely graham almond crust and roasted almond slices on top. Our recipe is a nice fresh change from the traditional lemon lush dessert you may have seen. Let’s take a look at how we have improved it. Instead of a pecan shortbread crust which is traditional with a lemon lush dessert and sometimes too hard to cut with a fork, I wanted to keep that lovely creamy, easy forkful to go all the way through. We added ground almonds to the graham crackers, which I love to do for extra flavor, and then topped the dessert with more almond flavor from adding toasted almonds to the top. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes