Fresh Apricot Double Layer Cream Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh Apricot Double Layer Cream Dessert, if you are looking for a dessert that is not only refreshing but also delicious, then this is it. A base of sliced fresh Apricots with a cheesecake filling and a creamy Apricot filling to make this Double Layer Cream Dessert a perfect Summertime Treat."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch cake pan
- 3 medium apricots
Place beaters and a glass bowl in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Superb Rye Flour and Dry Berries Healthy Cookies
- Red Cabbage Juice with Grapes and Mandarin
- Easy Broccoli Slaw Salad
- Trinidad Mango Chow
- Mini Summer Tart
- Homemade Home Fries
- Almond Milk Horchata
- Ham Sandwich
- Crispy Black Pudding Breakfast
- Dalmatian Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes