French Coconut Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I spend my Saturday mornings on the computer working in front of the tv with Food Network on. My husband doesn’t understand how I can watch tv and work on the computer at the same time. It’s a noise thing for me, I love to listen to the shows and work. On this particular Saturday morning Trisha Yearwood was on making this pie. The first thing that caught my attention was the name of the pie, French Coconut Pie…hmmm? She had my attention, I watched as she made the pie, then I decided…I needed to make it. The recipe came together fast, simple ingredients all placed into a stand mixer and mixed until creamy ,then placed in an unbaked pie shell. After it was baked, it looked exactly the way it was suppose to. The pie formed a slight golden crust on top, the filling was firm and has an amazing coconut flavor, I mean seriously…AMAZING. French Coconut Pie (Trisha Yearwood Recipe)…this one’s a keeper, Enjoy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes