Easy Strawberry Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This strawberry mousse recipe is one of our favorite desserts. Usually, the most popular mousse you’ll find is chocolate. In fact, when mousse was first introduced to the US in the 1930’s, it was chocolate flavored. However, there are rumors that 50 years prior to this, a cook was offering classes on how to make this treat around the New York area. In all actuality, the origins and spreading of mousse, in general, is a little skewed. There are a lot of stories and timelines that don’t seem to quite a lineup with each other. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Easy Apple Pie Dumplings
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Stupidly Easy Crescent Roll Dessert
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Bakeless Peachy Dream Bars
- Sex In A Pan Layered Dessert
- 17 Brilliant 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Old-Fashioned Southern Ambrosia
- Lemon Pie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes