Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars are the perfect fall dessert! Loaded with thick caramel sauce, tender apples and covered in a cinnamon brown sugar cheesecake filling! I love cheesecake but I don’t usually think to make cheesecake bars. But I love how they are a little more approachable and you can cut them up, freeze them in a big container and they’re so easy to pull out for a snack here and there (and here and there and here and there). These are the perfect grab and go treat for fall or holiday gatherings!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes