Slow Cooked Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super simple one-pot recipe cooks in your slow cooker, making dinner prepartion a breeze. Cheesy chicken and creamy, tender potatoes make for a delicious and classic menu item that will keep your family full and satisfied every time. Serve this easy dinner recipe with a side salad, a cup of soup, your favorite vegetable, or whatever else your family loves, and make dinner something to look forward to.
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Coleslaw Dressing with Barbecue Sauce
- Pita Egg Pizza
- Healthy Recipes | Sprouts Chilla | Sprouts Moong Cheela Recipe
- Healthy Chocolate Granola Recipe
- Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes with Oatmeal and Pecans
- Copycat Thin Mint Cookies
- Cream Cheese Wontons with Chicken and Pepper Jack
- Banana Slipt Pie
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Sauce
- Rhubarb Strawberry Jam
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes