Slow Cooked Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super simple one-pot recipe cooks in your slow cooker, making dinner prepartion a breeze. Cheesy chicken and creamy, tender potatoes make for a delicious and classic menu item that will keep your family full and satisfied every time. Serve this easy dinner recipe with a side salad, a cup of soup, your favorite vegetable, or whatever else your family loves, and make dinner something to look forward to.
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar-Free Mango Lassi - Aakanksha: Desire for Wellness
- Vegetarian Thai Curry on Egg-Fried Rice
- Limoncello and Rhubarb Cocktail – Barb’s Special Roux
- Rhubarb Syrup for Cocktails
- Risotto with Vegetables & Meat
- French Onion Tarte
- Classic Pot Roast
- Baked Ziti
- Baked Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes