Cookie Dough Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This fun and easy Cookie Dough Dip takes less than ten minutes to make and is sure to be the hit at your next party. I love to take this tasty dip to family reunions, potlucks and neighborhood socials. Serve with pretzels for a sweet and salty combo or with fresh fruit for a colorful display. Family and friends just love it when I serve this delectable treat. I love to serve this as a sweet treat at my shindigs with Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, Mini Corn Dogs, Potato Skins and Crab Dip. What do you like to serve at your parties? I bet you have a few favorite desserts, appetizers, and snacks. I mean honestly who doesn’t?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes