Chocolate Covered Cherries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Scrumptious homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries are a cinch to make with just a handful of ingredients. They always look so incredibly beautiful on my holiday candy and cookie trays. I love to drizzle them with different kinds of chocolate for an even more dramatic flair. I love to delight my friends and family and make a batch for Christmas Eve. They look gorgeous on my holiday trays with Peanut Clusters, Buckeye Balls, Snowball Cookies and Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Soft Cut-out Sugar Cookies
- How To Make Buttercream
- The Ultimate Skinny Pumpkin Pie
- Angel Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes