Chocolate Chip Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These quick and easy Chocolate Chip Muffins will satisfy your chocolate cravings. They’ll become your favorite go-to breakfast or afternoon snack. In the mood for a bakery-style muffin that’s soft and moist with a bit of chocolatey sweetness? Choose from either these Chocolate Chip Muffins or Chocolate Banana Muffins to get your morning chocolate fix. Be sure to check out all the other delicious muffins in our Baked Good Recipes section. There’s something for everyone.What is it about going out for a coffee and a muffin from your local coffee shop or bakery that’s just so perfect? It can easily become a part of your daily routine which sounds lovely until you get your monthly statements and realize what it’s been costing you. Ouch! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes