We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This beautiful no bake cherry fluff consists of 5 ingredients, crushed pineapple, cool whip, and cherry pie filling. It makes one heck of a pretty presentation with its soft pink color and fun garnishings. Perfect for summer potlucks, Easter and all Holiday get-togethers you have. It couldn’t be easier to make this gorgeous easy cherry fluff salad. Enjoy it topped with chopped pecans, shredded coconut, a dollop of whip cream, and of course, a cherry!"
NotesThis beautiful cherry fluff consists of crushed pineapple, cool whip, and cherry pie filling. It makes one heck of a pretty presentation with its soft pink color and fun garnishings.
Preparation Time2 min
Chilling Time2 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel SizeMixing Bowls
- 20 ounces Crushed Pineapple
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 21 ounces Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes