We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With this easy to make Cherry Danish recipe, you’ll have a freshly baked, pastry with a light and flaky crescent roll crust, a gooey cream cheese, and cherry pie filling. It’s perfect for a family breakfast or even just a mid-day treat! You’re sure to love this easy cherry and cream cheese danish. What’s not to love with a flaky crescentcrust, gooey cream cheese, and cherry pie filling. This classic pastry dessert is a favorite any time of day."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 8 (1-ounce) softened cream cheese
- 2 tubes flakey crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup slivered almonds (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Salmon Roll Sushi
- Scuppernong Jelly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Smoked Gouda Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Cashew Chicken
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes