Caramel Ginger Slice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Caramel Ginger Slice is a no bake recipe with a gingernut base, a caramel filling with a white chocolate top. I have been working on this slice for a while now. I have been trying to get the perfect caramel to set that is creamy and sweet but doesn’t over power the gingernut base. Of course Australian gingernut biscuits can be used in this recipe, I just had to let you know, as a Kiwi, they aren’t as good as NZ biscuits! For people in other parts of the world, if you don’t gingernuts, any ginger flavoured cookie will do or alternatively you could crush Graham crackers or digestives and add 1 teaspoon of ginger powder to the mixture."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes