Caramel Apple Golden Oreo No Bake Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Great fall flavor in an easy no bake, make ahead dessert! Perfect for Thanksgiving dessert or a special seasonal treat for the kids. This easy dessert recipe is made delicious with golden Oreos, pudding mix, cream cheese and apple pie filling all layered on top of one another for a unique spin on a classic apple pie. Try this recipe during the fall holidays this year for a "cake" that will blow all others out of the water.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- Danish Bagel Pastries
- Classic Oven or Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Chocolate- Orange Battenburg
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes