Boozy Andes Mint Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These are the best Boozy Andes Mint Cupcakes I’ve ever had. Sweet, minty, chocolatey and just the right amount of liquor to make these drunk cupcakes fun! Someone I knew used to make drinks she called a Grasshopper–and I THINK that the recipe was just like this one…and it sure tastes the same. So, maybe these perfect little boozy Andes Mint cupcakes should be called Grasshopper cupcakes. Come check out the secret on how to get the alcohol in the middle of the cupcake! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes