Blueberry Cheese Delight
Looking for summer desserts that will be a hit at your Fourth of July celebration? The Blueberry Cheese Delight is easy, kid friendly and delicious. In true summer dessert fashion, vanilla ice cream is an excellent companion for this sweet recipe.
Cooking Time15 min
- 16 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter or shortening
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Finely crush graham crackers. Blend with 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into bottom of 8x11 pan.
- Beat eggs add 1/2 cup sugar, Blend with softened cream cheese. Add vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour over crust and put in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool. Spread 1 can of blueberry pie filling over cheese mixture.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.
Read NextStarbucks Lemon Loaf