Banana Walnut Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Banana Walnut Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting are made moist and soft by the sour cream in the batter. The flavors of banana and walnut dance around in your mouth while the cream cheese frosting adds luscious creaminess to each bite. After my husband tasted these delicious bars he said….”I like these waaayy too much!” I couldn’t have said it better myself. If you are going to make banana bars, this is the best way to go. You can also omit the walnuts in the recipe to easily accommodate any nut allergies for your banana bars. Banana Walnut Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, it’s what’s for dessert and it’s delicious, ENJOY! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes