Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Banana splits are one of my favorite ice cream treats, so it was an easy combination to use when creating another easy ice cream cake. Personally I don’t like pineapple topping or whipped cream on my banana splits so I didn’t represent those flavors in my creation. I did include Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream, white cake, hot fudge, chopped nuts and bananas! If you insist on pineapples and whipped cream though, feel free to adapt my recipe just don’t ask me to try it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes