Baked Peppermint Mocha Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These baked peppermint mocha donuts are full of rich chocolate, strong peppermint, and coffee flavor! The recipe is full of simple ingredients, but when put together, they create a delicious, chocolatey recipe that tastes like Christmas! Peppermint and chocolate are a perfect pairing, and it is a perfect flavor combination for this time of the year. These are fantastic for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! Our family loved this recipe, and I am certain you will as well!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Chocolate Marble Biscotti
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes