Annie’s Blue Ribbon Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple buttermilk chocolate cake recipe is a family favorite. In 1988, mom won a 1st place blue ribbon (one of many) at our local county fair for it. It’s our cherished recipe that often makes an appearance at our holiday dinners, special occasions or “just because we need a chocolate cake fix” for dessert. It’s versatile because it can be baked in a sheet cake pan, round pans or cupcake tins. The yummy bakery buttercream icing (recipe follows) seals the deal too! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes