14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes + How to Cut a Pineapple
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've got summer on the brain, feast your eyes on these easy and delicious pineapple dessert recipes! Make tasty, tropical desserts for the summer picnic, spring bake sale, Hawaiian-theme birthday party. Whether the weather is warm or not, these delightful pineapple desserts will take you on a fabulous tropical escape.
From pineapple upside down cake to pineapple dessert bars and cheesecake, there is truly a tasty tropical treat for everyone. The combination of pineapple, coconut, cream, and even other fruits, make these dessert recipes unforgettable. Bursting with juicy flavor, the sky's the limit for these fruity treats.
Table of Contents
For more fruity desserts perfect for warm weather, try 21 of Our Best Blueberry Recipes
Pineapple Cake Recipes
- Pineapple Coconut Cake"If you are crazy for pineapple and coconut, then this triple layer Pineapple Coconut Cake is for you! Three layers of homemade moist, fluffy coconut cake separated by rich and sweet pineapple curd and frosted with light and airy 7-minute frosting. The entire cake is covered in shredded sweetened coconut making it stunning enough for any special occasion."
- Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting"This Pineapple Carrot cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect for an Easter party! Moist carrot cake layers infused with pineapple and frosting with a sweet, tangy orange cream cheese. This spring inspired cake is sure to be a delight!"
- Pineapple Upsidedown Cake Mix CakePineapple Upsidedown Cake Mix Cake is the shortcut way to make this classic dessert. Be forwarned that this cake is quite sweet, but if you're someone who thinks, "the sweeter, the better" when it comes to desserts, then this is definitely the cake for you! Grandma made it first, Mama made it your favorite, and now you can make it whenever you want with this easy recipe.
- Pineapple Mansion CakeOne taste of this pineapple icebox cake and you simply won't believe how easy it was to make! Pineapple Mansion Cake is a heavenly layered dessert recipe with Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, crushed pineapple, graham crackers and more. This stack of creamy deliciousness takes mere minutes to assemble, so it's a perfect last-minute no bake dessert recipe.
- Perfect Picnic Pineapple Coconut CakeThe Perfect Picnic Pineapple Coconut Cake will be the star of your next family picnic or block party. The classic combination of pineapple and coconut is a crowd-pleaser, while the walnuts on top add an unexpected crunch. You can make this cake as a thicker cake or as a sheet cake so that it's easier to bring to a picnic or gathering.
- Strawberry Pineapple CakeWe think we hit the jackpot of recipes using cake mix with this fruity cake that combines two of our favorite flavors. In Strawberry Pineapple cake you get the sweet taste of strawberries and the tropical taste of pineapple all in one easy cake recipe. Plus, to make things even more delicious, the cake is then topped with a cream cheese frosting that is absolutely divine.
- Orange Pineapple Fluff CakeA moist, brightly-flavored orange cake is topped with a light and fluffy pineapple frosting in this cool and refreshing Orange Pineapple Fluff Cake. Since the recipe starts with a cake mix, it is an easy and delicious complement to the warm, sunny days of the season. This cake will be the star of any summer get together, and you will never believe how easy it is to make.
- Pina Colada Poke Cake"This incredibly moist cake is bursting with tropical flavors Your favorite cocktail in cake form, dig in! This is the best and most moist summer cake out there. If you like pineapple, coconut, or pina colada, you'll LOVE this cake! Whether in the heat of summer or on a cold winter day this cake will transport you to the islands!"
Other Tropical Pineapple Desserts
- Island Breeze Pina Colada PieThis Island Breeze Pina Colada Pie is just what you need to get your mind off your busy day and daydream about that beach getaway. This easy pie recipe is perfect for summer parties and will transport you to a place where you can sip cocktails freely and play in the sand. Made with cream cheese, Cool Whip, and coconut rum, this pie is one you'll make again and again.
- Pina Colada Cookie CupsIf you love pineapple upside down cake, you will love these cookie cups! They are the perfect cheesecake bites to bring to any party. And what makes them even better is that each sits in a cookie crust. Top these mini pineapple cheesecakes with coconut, whipped cream, and cherries for a summery dessert.
- Tropical Escape Pineapple Crumble BarsThese Tropical Escape Pineapple Crumble Bars are very similar to lemon bars, with their shortbread crust and citrus filling. What makes these stand out is the creamy, custard filling and the delicious pineapple chunks. Bring this dessert out for practically any occasion, but especially if you're in need of a tropical escape.
- No-Bake Tropical Cream PieFor an excellent summer dessert, try this No-Bake Tropical Cream Pie. This easy pie recipe is flavored with coconut and crushed pineapple to really make you feel like you're relaxing on the beach. You can bring this blush-colored cream pie to any of your family's summer parties. No one will be able to resist the light and mousse-like filling made from cream cheese and homemade whipped cream.
- Just like Grandma's Pineapple Squares"My version of my mom’s pineapple squares — almost no bake dessert that’s perfect for Spring or Easter! Light and fluffy and full of crushed pineapple!"
- Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade BarsA fruity, juicy filling on a buttery shortbread crust is the perfect dessert for spring or summer! The pretty combination of pink and yellow makes these Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars irresistible to any passerby. While the garnish is optional, a lemon slice or a piece of pineapple will only make these more attractive to your guests or family.
[Video] How to Cut a Pineapple
For another fun summery treat, try these 4th of July Dizzy Berries
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe
- Chocolate Banana Bread Brownies
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight
- Layered Pineapple Dream
- Top 10 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Cream Cheese Cherry Biscoff Delight
- 45 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Graham Cracker Crusted Pineapple Dessert
- Peanut Butter Nutella Pretzel Bites
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
- How to Make Stuffed Peppers: 15 Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Melt in Your Mouth Multi-Layered Bars
- One Pot Summer Veggie Skillet
- Quick and Easy Tin Foil Dinner
- Colorful and Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Easy Amish Meatloaf
- Tuna Stromboli
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- Hummus Toast