Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fruity, juicy filling on a buttery shortbread crust is the perfect dessert for spring or summer! The pretty combination of pink and yellow makes these Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars irresistible to any passerby. While the garnish is optional, a lemon slice or a piece of pineapple will only make these more attractive to your guests or family. Change up the juices and fruits to suit your tastes, or use what you have on hand. This recipe makes a large pan, so it is perfect for a potluck or family barbecue.
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a delicious savory meatball recipe? This Grandma's Favorite Meatballs recipe is definitely Grandma's favorite for a… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Meatballsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes